Procurify is looking for our first official Director of Customer Success to join our Customer Success Team! We’re looking for a very special type of person to sit alongside our fast growing team of dog appreciating, Spice Girls loving, Karaoke singing, always helping, always learning group of people. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, this career might be for you. We want people that add to our upbeat, hard working culture that are ready to build something that contributes to the positive disruption of businesses everywhere.
The best culture means being passionate, having fun, and making a difference with an extraordinary team. At Procurify, you’ll be working with a team that is dedicated to creating a great work environment that is inspired by our core values: humility, team, passion, and finding a better way. These are what push us forward every day and help us find purpose in our work.
As our Director of Customer Success, you will act as a mentor and coach to our Customer Success Teams, helping create processes and develop strategies that will increase team creativity, passion, efficiency all around.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Customer Success Team (Customer Experience Specialists, Professional Service Consultants, and Customer Success Managers) to provide a world class customer experience.
- Audit current process for improvements and execute strategies around process changes, team initiatives, and productivity.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes and touchpoints.
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value we deliver to our clients.
- Motivate team members and leads to exceed expansion through direct guidance, coaching, team building activities, and incentives.
- Work with the Team Leads to hire, train, coach, and provide feedback to new and current team members.
- Work with the founders to continue passing along Procurify’s culture and core values.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers to ensure high renewal rates, decrease churn, and increase product engagement.
- Give guidance to our Professional Services Consultants to ensure successful deployments of the product and start clients off with a positive journey.
- Partner with the Chief Revenue Officer to create strategies, forecasts, metrics and KPIs, and provide visibility on the pulse of the team.
- Create regular reports on team and individual results (NPS, Renewal Rates, Churn, Engagement, LTV), agent activity, and progress and accuracy of forecasts.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and track record of successfully managing a B2B SaaS enterprise Customer Success teams.
- Experience with global SaaS client base.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Director of Customer Success in a leadership role where you inspired, motivated, and onboarded team members.
- An educational degree or diploma in business is required.
- Embrace failure, fearless to try radical ideas, thrives in chaos, and is adaptive to quick changes.
- Can do attitude; not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work directly with the team.
- Strong skills building internal and external relationships.
- The ability to facilitate change management methodologies and keep the company culture.
- Strong at problem solving and thinking outside of the box.
- Excellent in sales tactics and negotiations skills.
- Tech savvy, always learning new systems, and familiar with current technology.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, collecting data (Excel) and other CRM tools.
We’re more than just our benefits. We are a place where personal growth is actually a thing, where our values help us make big decisions, where you can learn about what marketing actually does (surprising amount of numbers), watch our Development Team build Procurify (crazy), and see that the Sales Team doesn’t cry in little cubicles (they cry in a fabulous open style workspace: joke, only tears of happiness from being great people). But, if you want a breakdown of some of the things we do offer, here we go:
- Flexible hours, work from home opportunities, parental leave, winter holidays and competitive vacation days.
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fun office perks which include snacks, company lunches and events, in-house massages, and gym & transit subsidies.
- Access to an annual budget for improving your own knowledge through training courses, events, and more.
- Become part of a fun and fast-growing startup, where creativity, decor, and doodles are welcome on the walls.
Apply with your resume and something that tells us about you as a person (cover letter, video, you can use your imagination here). We receive a lot of applications, so show us how you stand out!
Do you want to learn more about what we do, our core values, or what it’s like to be a part of our growing team? Visit procurify.com/careers or our instagram @procurifyteam to see us in action. Want to know what Procurify can do? Watch our video!
Still want to learn more? Check out what others have recently said about Procurify: https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/15/procurify-raises-7m-series-a-round-for-its-purchasing-platform/