Procurify is looking for an intermediate Product Designer to join our Design Team! If you’re ready to join one of the fastest growing startups in Vancouver, this career might be for you. We want people that add to our upbeat, hard working culture that are ready to build something that contributes to the positive disruption of businesses everywhere.
The best culture means being passionate, having fun, and making a difference with an extraordinary team. At Procurify, you’ll be working with a team that is dedicated to creating a great work environment that is inspired by our core values: humility, team, passion, and finding a better way. These are what push us forward every day and help us find purpose in our work.
As a Product Designer, you will be working cross-functionally with Designers, Developers and Product Owners to create new product features from conceptualizing to launch.
We value great user experience design and prioritize it across everything we do at Procurify. We are constantly on a mission to provide beautifully designed business software that not only transforms organizations, but empowers people to work with a software that they love to use.
If you're a teammate who is passionate about mastering your craft and solving real world problems for our users, we're looking for you.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing user-friendly and intuitive experiences.
- Translate business requirements, customer needs, and technology constraints into simple user-centered design solutions.
- Define feature requirements into user stories, wireframes, user flows, mockups and acceptance criterias to efficiently communicate the intended design direction for web and mobile applications.
- Carry out acceptance testing before feature deployment.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards throughout the company and the brand
- Professional experience in designing for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Experience partnering with Product Owners to develop strategy and requirements for features.
- Strong typographic skills and a clean visual design sense.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Great understanding about UX principles and best practices.
Who You Are
- Passionate about design and innovation with a good understanding of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A problem solver who is always finding a better way for UX/UI (not afraid to try new ways of doing things to offer a better design solution).
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Able to convey design decisions effectively to other members on the Product Team and Product Owners.
- Competitive salary & the opportunity for career growth.
- Flexible hours, work from home opportunities, parental leave, winter holidays and competitive vacation days.
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fun office perks which include snacks, company lunches and events, in-house massages, nap rooms, and gym & transit subsidies.
- Access to a personal annual budget for improving your own knowledge through training courses, events, and more.
- Become part of a fun and fast-growing startup, where creativity, decor, and doodles are welcome on the walls.
Apply with your resume, cover letter, and any links to portfolios or previous work you'd like to show off. We receive a lot of applications, so show us how you stand out with a concise and fun cover letter.
Do you want to learn more about what we do, our core values, or what it’s like to be a part of our growing team? Visit procurify.com/careers to see us in action. Want to know what Procurify can do? Watch our video!
Still want to learn more? Check out what others have recently said about Procurify: https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/15/procurify-raises-7m-series-a-round-for-its-purchasing-platform/